- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 4 oz each
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 slices ham, thin,1 oz each
- 4 slices low-fat swiss cheese, 1 oz each
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound each chicken breast to flatten slightly.
- Spread each breast with 1 tsp mustard.
- Top each with 1 slice of ham and swiss cheese.
- Roll up each chicken breast, secure with toothpicks.
- Dip chicken rolls in egg substitute, roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Place in lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cover loosely with foil, bake 15-20 minutes more until chicken is done.