This is a quick, delicious and low cal recipe.
Make and share this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- Pound each chicken breast to flatten slightly.
- Spread each breast with 1 tsp mustard.
- Top each with 1 slice of ham and swiss cheese.
- Roll up each chicken breast, secure with toothpicks.
- Dip chicken rolls in egg substitute, roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Place in lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cover loosely with foil, bake 15-20 minutes more until chicken is done.
This was really yummy! I used an egg white instead of the substitute. Next time I will try to use bigger chicken breasts, as the 4oz were a bit difficult to roll up.