1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu
1 hr 5 mins
This is a quick, delicious and low cal recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound each chicken breast to flatten slightly.
- 2Spread each breast with 1 tsp mustard.
- 3Top each with 1 slice of ham and swiss cheese.
- 4Roll up each chicken breast, secure with toothpicks.
- 5Dip chicken rolls in egg substitute, roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- 6Place in lightly greased baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 8Cover loosely with foil, bake 15-20 minutes more until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 393.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: