Recipe by Small Town Cook
My family loves this recipe and ask for it often. The combination of ranch, meunster cheese, parmesan cheese and garlic makes an excellent sauce right in the pan. I do not bread the bottom of chicken as I do not like soggy breading.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices ham
- 16 ounces muenster cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups Stove Top stuffing mix, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking pan lightly with Pam.
- Cut 6 slices from meunster cheese. Shred remaining.
- Cut pocket into side of each chicken breast.
- Put one slice ham and one slice meunster cheese in each pocket.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts in baking pan.
- In bowl mix ranch, shredded meunster, parmesan cheese, and garlic.
- Use pastry brush and brush top and sides of chicken with ranch mixture.
- Spoon crushed stuffing mix over each breast. Pat down.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done.