Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and Delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise as if you were slicing open a book.
- Place one piece of cheese and one slice of ham on each breast half. Roll up each breast half and secure with a toothpick.
- Roll each chicken breast in bread crumbs and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- If desired, place half a slice of swiss cheese on top of each chicken breast during the last 3-5 minutes of baking.
- Serve with rice and a garlic cream or cheese sauce.
This was fast and great. I toppped it with my sauce recipe #19921.