2 hrs 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #513957's Note:
I got this recipe out of a Good Housekeeping cookbook and I have made this more times than I can think of. My youngest son loves this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread Chicken breasts flat.
- 2Place Ham & Cheese slices on breasts.
- 3Fold breasts, ham & cheese over.
- 4Fasten edges with toothpicks.
- 5Mix Flour and Paprika.
- 6Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- 7Melt Margerine in 12" skillet.
- 8Cook chicken til browned on all sides.
- 9Add Wine and bouillon.
- 10Reduce heat to low and cover skillet.
- 11Simmer 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- 12Remove from skillet, remove toothpicks.
- 13Blend Cornstarch and Cream until smooth.
- 14Gradually stir into skillet.
- 15Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 16Serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.8
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.3 mg
- Sodium 419.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 40.0 g