Recipe by Kelly1966 S
This is pretty delicious and pretty simple to make. It is an updated version from an old recipe I had. I hope everyone else likes it as much as me and my husband does.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices ham (can use lunchmeat ham)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs or 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- rinse chicken and pat dry; preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- pound to flatten; sprinkle with parsley.
- layer 1 slice of cheese and ham on each filet.
- roll tightly to enclose filling.
- dip each roll in mixture of mayonnaise and water; then roll them in the crumb mix.
- hold together with toothpick and place them seam side down on greased baking sheet.
- bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins or until chicken is done thoughout and browned on the outside.