Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is pretty delicious and pretty simple to make. It is an updated version from an old recipe I had. I hope everyone else likes it as much as me and my husband does.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices ham (can use lunchmeat ham)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs or 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker
- rinse chicken and pat dry; preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- pound to flatten; sprinkle with parsley.
- layer 1 slice of cheese and ham on each filet.
- roll tightly to enclose filling.
- dip each roll in mixture of mayonnaise and water; then roll them in the crumb mix.
- hold together with toothpick and place them seam side down on greased baking sheet.
- bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins or until chicken is done thoughout and browned on the outside.
Easy to make. Only problem was cheese melted out of chicken. Will make this recipe again. Really liked it.
It was very easy to make and our whole family loved it!