Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple, tasty weeknight meal using ingredients that are found in most households. Came up with this recipe after doing a quick scan of available food items in my kitchen.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 10 slices deli ham, shaved
- 1 alfredo sauce, powder packet
- 1 cup milk
- mozzarella cheese
- Fillet chicken breasts through center, then layer in ham slices.
- Place stuffed chicken in a small baking dish.
- Make alfredo packet according to directions on pack, using only 1 cup milk.
- Pour alfredo over stuffed chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Top with mushrooms, if desired, and mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.