- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups Stove Top stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x13 pan, spray with nonstick cooking spray, layer the 4 chicken breasts, then layer the 4 slices of ham, topping off with the 4 slices of cheese. Mis the soup and water together, and pour over all.
- Melt stick of butter and mix with sutffing. Spread on top of soup. Take seasoning packet and spread 1/2 over top of mixture. Bake at 325 for 1 and 3/4 hours. Cover for first hour.