Recipe by qtpie1965
My husband made this for dinner last night and it was sooo good! He used bacon instead of ham. Very creamy a definite comfort food. Make baked potatos and spoon the sauce over them. Yummy
- 453.59 g cooked bacon (pre cooked)
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 680.38 g sour cream
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 473.18 ml shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the bottom of pan with bacon.
- Cover bacon with chicken.
- Mix soup, sour cream, & half of the cheese.
- Cover chicken with soup mixture.
- Cover with remaining swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min to an hour
- Uncover and bake until cheese is brown and bubbly and chicken juices run clear.