Recipe by qtpie1965
My husband made this for dinner last night and it was sooo good! He used bacon instead of ham. Very creamy a definite comfort food. Make baked potatos and spoon the sauce over them. Yummy
- 1 lb cooked bacon (pre cooked)
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 24 ounces sour cream
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the bottom of pan with bacon.
- Cover bacon with chicken.
- Mix soup, sour cream, & half of the cheese.
- Cover chicken with soup mixture.
- Cover with remaining swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min to an hour
- Uncover and bake until cheese is brown and bubbly and chicken juices run clear.