1/1 Photo of Chicken Cordon Bleu
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My husband made this for dinner last night and it was sooo good! He used bacon instead of ham. Very creamy a definite comfort food. Make baked potatos and spoon the sauce over them. Yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom of pan with bacon.
- 2Cover bacon with chicken.
- 3Mix soup, sour cream, & half of the cheese.
- 4Cover chicken with soup mixture.
- 5Cover with remaining swiss cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 for 45 min to an hour
- 7Uncover and bake until cheese is brown and bubbly and chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1016.3
- Calories from Fat 666
- Total Fat 74.0 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 237.4 mg
- Sodium 2597.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 70.3 g