Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slice low-fat ham
- 4 slice swiss cheese
- 118.29 ml cracker crumb (I prefer low sodium Ritz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Butterfly chicken breasts and lay open.
- Place one slice of ham and one slice of cheese on chicken.
- Close chicken and secure with toothpicks if desired.
- Coat chicken with cracker crumbs.
- Repeat for remaining breasts.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Delicious. Couldn't have been easier. I did find that I had to cook them longer than 20 minutes though, but that could just be my oven.
This was a treat - I only made one but with this recipe it is easy to make as many or as few as you want. Thanks Lisa for posting
This is easy to make and very tasty. I use plain bread crumbs instead of ritz crackers.