Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. potato encrusted chicken breasts
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce sliced cooked ham
- 1 ounce sliced swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- instant potato flakes
- Slice open chicken breasts and stuff with one slice each ham , cheese.
- Beat eggs in shallow bowl , dip each breast in eggs.
- Roll chicken breasts in potato flakes to coat thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place chicken on lightly oiled cookie sheet. Cook until done, about 30 minutes depending on size of chicken breasts.