Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut 4 10" squares of heavy-duty foil.
- Pour 1 tbsp oil on each sheet of foil- spread to cover foil.
- Place chicken on foil squares.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Fold and seal foil.
- Place foil packs on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve chicken from foil packets.
- Be careful when opening- steam is trapped inside.
Great flavor and very very moist and juicy! I also added bell pepper and mushrooms. Easy to make, easy to clean up, wonderful to eat.
Very good! I added strips of bell peppers, onions and sliced mushrooms. I let the kids add thier own ingredients, my daughter even added soy sauce and she loved it! This would also be good served over steamed rice.
This is a great recipe for recipes needing cooked chicken. mine was almost a little dry. next time i will cook it for 30-35 minutes and see whats happens. Thank you for sharing.:) I made this for Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie and it worked well.