Recipe by Donna65
I found this on a box of Minute Rice and the family loved it. It's elegant enough for a dinner party and easy enough for a weekday meal.
- 1360.77 g chicken (whole bone-in chicken or boneless chicken breast)
- 59.14 ml flour
- 29.58 ml oil
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms
- 425.24 g chopped tomatoes
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 59.14 ml sliced black olives
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Dredge chicken in flour and brown in oil.
- Mix drained mushroom liquid, tomatoes, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl.
- Add sauce and sliced onions to chicken in skillet.
- Lower heat and simmer covered for 30 to 45 min or until chicken juices run clear.
- Add mushrooms and olives.
- Cook until heated through.
- Serve over rice.