Pepina Rae's Note:
Here's FABULOUS chicken and rice dish that is super easy. My family has requested this repeatedly for many years. I had misplaced the recipe, but I found it on the web today!! I am thrilled to share it with you. You're gonna luv it for sure!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll chicken pieces in flour.
- 2Brown in skillet in butter.
- 3Remove chicken from pan.
- 4Stir in soup, spices and water.
- 5Spread rice in a shallow baking pan.
- 6Pour all but 1/3 cup of liquid mixture over rice. Stir to mix.
- 7Top with chicken.
- 8Spoon remaining sauce on chicken.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees covered for 30 minutes, remove foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Continental
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.2
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 868.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried celery flakes