Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I had some leftover chicken breast I wanted to use so I tweaked a recipe from a cookbook and made this.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- Combine soup, cheese, milk, chilies and onion. Stir in chicken.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and dump in the chips. Top with chicken mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated through.