Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is really good. Both of my daughters favorite. Best served over rice to soak up the tasty sauce. Green beans make a great accompaniment.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canlow fat stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives, slice if large
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Grease a 4-5 quart nonstick saucepot with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast and cook about 3 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Add stewed tomatoes, cheese soup, olives, onion and garlic; stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Cover and simmer 15-20 minute, until chicken is cooked through.