Recipe by * Carly *
Pineapple is stirred into deli coleslaw to add refreshing flair to these tasty chicken sandwiches that are rolled in tortillas.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups deli Coleslaw
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas, warmed (10 inches)
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Combine coleslaw and pineapple; spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Layer with tomato, cheese and chicken.
- Roll up tightly.