1/3 Photos of Chicken Coconut Satay Skewers
A different sort of satay!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak skewers in cold water for 1 to 2 hours before grilling.
- 2Cut meat into 3/4 inch pieces.
- 3Place in a medium sized bowl.
- 4In a food processor or blender whirl together shallots, garlic, coconut milk, lemon juice, sugar, coriander, salt, cumin and turmeric to form a smooth paste.
- 5Combine with meat and marinate, covered in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- 6Thread onto skewers without crowding, about 4 pieces per skewer.
- 7Grill or broil until crisp and browned, but still juicy, about 3 to 6 minutes, turning to cook evenly.
- 8(An adopted recipe.)
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Coconut Satay Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 135.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.3 g