These are my attempt to replicate the eggrolls from Trader Joe's. I have to say, they are pretty darn close and very yummy! Yield will vary depending on how much filling you put in each eggroll. And frankly, I couldn't tell you exactly how many I ended up getting because we were eating them as fast I could make them! These have a little "kick" to them because of the curry paste but I definitely wouldn't exclude it - maybe just cut back to 1/2 or 3/4 tsp if you prefer and taste the filling as you go. The sweetness of the coconut balances it out nicely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Saute chicken and lemongrass in olive oil until almost cooked. Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in curry paste.
- 4Add cabbage, salt, coconut, water and cornstarch and stir to combine. Let mixture cool slightly.
- 5Place 3 heaping tablespoons of chicken filling in center of eggroll wrapper and roll up, moistening edges to seal.
- 6Heat about 1/2" of oil in pan to 350 degrees.
- 7Fry eggrolls until golden brown, turning as necessary.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Coconut Curry Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 175.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste