1/4 Photos of Chicken Cobbler
I got this recipe from my church cookbook. I made it a lot for my boys when they were very young. They loved it. *Added note: I think the kind of rice you use affects this recipe quite a bit. A sticky rice will absorb a lot of liquid, while a converted rice will not. I'm not sure, but I think you could adjust the liquid accordingly. I always use a more sticky rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken, rice and broth and set aside.
- 2Melt butter and pour into a 1 1/2 quart round casserole dish.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and milk and pour into casserole dish with butter.
- 4Spoon chicken/rice mixture into center.
- 5Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes before eating.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 1320.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g