Recipe by Rinshinomori
This is from Bobby Flay and Hellman's. Added missing ingredients and instructions.
- 2 -3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (Flay uses 3 T, but I like 2 T)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb blue cheese, sliced and crumbled or 1⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce (about 1/2 to 3/4 inch)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and coarsely chopped (can use turkey bacon)
- 2 cups coarsely shredded chicken, white and dark meat (from a store-bought rotisserie chicken,)
- 4 Sandwich wraps (white, whole wheat, tomato or spinach) or 4 flour tortillas, large
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the vinegar, mayonnaise, dijon mustard and olive oil in a large bowl until combined.
- 2. Put the romaine, bacon, chicken and blue cheese in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add half of the dressing from the above and combine.
- 3. Heat the wraps in a dry sauté pan over low heat, or place on a plate, cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 25 seconds to make more pliable. Place the wraps on a flat surface and spread some of the dressing in the middle surface. Divide the mixture among the wraps, fold like a burrito, slice in half diagonally and drizzle top with more dressing, if desired.