I like this recipe much better than the store-bought coating mixes. You can double or triple the recipe if you wish, and store the unused amount in a sealed container. The cook time is for baking the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure all ingredients into bowl.
- 2Stir thoroughly.
- 3To use, moisten chicken parts with water and dip in coating.
- 4Or place coating in plastic bag, and shake to coat.
- 5Arrange chicken on ungreased baking tray.
- 6Bake 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until tender and juices run clear.
- 7Makes enough to coat about 3 1/2 pounds.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Coating
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g