Recipe by Boomette
A recipe from Coup de Pouce. I'm sure it's yummy. I can't wait to see a photo of that. There is none to show how good this is LOL
Top Review by breezermom
This was good, but something about it was a little off. I think I would use less honey next time. It was a little too sweet for a main dish for me. It would probably be perfect for someone that really likes things sweet! Wish I could give 4 1/2 stars. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag.
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/2 lb)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix honey and soy sauce. Spread the pecans in a plate. Put chicken breasts on a work surface between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound them until 1/2 inch thick. Soak the chicken breasts in the honey mixture flipping them to coat well. Then dip them in the pecans (shake to remove excess), then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and put chicken breasts on it.
- Cook under preheated grill of oven, 6 inches from the heat, 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat of oven to 500°F Put the baking sheet in the bottom of oven and keep cooking 6 minutes or until not pink inside.
- Meanwhile, pour the honey mixture in a small saucepan. Bring to boil and let simmer 1 minute.
- When ready to serve, put desired amount of sauce on chicken.