1/2 Photos of Chicken Coated With Pecans and His Honey Sauce
A recipe from Coup de Pouce. I'm sure it's yummy. I can't wait to see a photo of that. There is none to show how good this is LOL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix honey and soy sauce. Spread the pecans in a plate. Put chicken breasts on a work surface between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound them until 1/2 inch thick. Soak the chicken breasts in the honey mixture flipping them to coat well. Then dip them in the pecans (shake to remove excess), then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and put chicken breasts on it.
- 2Cook under preheated grill of oven, 6 inches from the heat, 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat of oven to 500°F Put the baking sheet in the bottom of oven and keep cooking 6 minutes or until not pink inside.
- 3Meanwhile, pour the honey mixture in a small saucepan. Bring to boil and let simmer 1 minute.
- 4When ready to serve, put desired amount of sauce on chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Coated With Pecans and His Honey Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.3
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 977.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 32.5 g