Recipe by gailanng
Great for a summertime picnic or increase for an Independence Day crowd. Just add fruit cups and you're done.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Combine, in zip-top bag, chicken, 1/4 cup dressing and garlic. Wash hands. Seal bag and knead to coat chicken. Let sit 10 minutes to marinate.
- Season with salt and pepper the breast halves. Coat both sides of grill with cooking spray; use tongs to add chicken. Close lid and grill 3-4 minutes. (Or 6-8 minutes, turning once, on regular grill.)
- Place bacon on top of cutlets; grill 1-2 more minutes to heat.
- Set bacon aside. Cut chicken into strips. Fill center of each tortilla with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and bacon. Top with remaining dressing. Fold bottom of tortillas up about 1 inch and then roll up.