1/1 Photo of Chicken-Club Stuffed Potatoes
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Two of my simple favorites - a club sandwich and a baked potato - rolled into one! Recipe adapted from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (907.18 g) baking potatoes (2 lbs)
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml kosher salt
- 118.29 ml chopped cooked bacon (I buy the Hormel bags of already cooked bacon at Sam's Club)
- 141.74 g can chicken breasts (I use Hormel) or 141.74 g can turkey (I use Hormel)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 236.59 ml shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 1Rub potatoes all over with olive oil; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 425° directly on top oven rack for 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and skin is crisp.
- 2Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; hollow out the potatoes leaving shells intact. Stir together potato pulp, bacon, chicken, 3/4 cup each Cheddar and Swiss cheese, and next 4 ingredients.
- 3Spoon mixture back into shells; sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- 4Bake on a foil-lined baking sheet at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Club Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 691.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 13.3 g