Recipe by nnreq
Great light luncheon dish. I got this recipe from a friend who made it for a bridal shower that I attended.
Top Review by berry271
This recipe is in the Pampered Chef All the Best Cookbook. I made it recently for a ladies lunch carry in. I used diced cooked chicken instead of the canned kind and omitted the bacon (I'm sure bacon would be nice, but we didn't have any, so I skipped it). I also used an Italian blend shredded cheese instead of the cheddar. Very nice.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls acoss one end of a 10x15 inch pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan.
- Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan.
- Seal perferations and press dough up sides of the pan to form a crust.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- remove to cooling rack and cool completely.
- Place cream cheese, mayonaise, garlic, and dill in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly over filling.
- Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes,cheese and bacon over chicken.
- Cut into 12 squares.