Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great light luncheon dish. I got this recipe from a friend who made it for a bridal shower that I attended.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls acoss one end of a 10x15 inch pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan.
- Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan.
- Seal perferations and press dough up sides of the pan to form a crust.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- remove to cooling rack and cool completely.
- Place cream cheese, mayonaise, garlic, and dill in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly over filling.
- Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes,cheese and bacon over chicken.
- Cut into 12 squares.
This recipe is in the Pampered Chef All the Best Cookbook. I made it recently for a ladies lunch carry in. I used diced cooked chicken instead of the canned kind and omitted the bacon (I'm sure bacon would be nice, but we didn't have any, so I skipped it). I also used an Italian blend shredded cheese instead of the cheddar. Very nice.
My son claims this is his new, favorite recipe. He loves cucumbers and chicken, so this is perfect for us all. We are making it again the day after Christmas, when we have "pizza day" - pizza appetizers, make your own pizza, and pizza dessert. Thanks for a great addition! Viclynn
Great pampered chef recipe! I went to a PC party and almost ate the whole thing; it was so delicious.