Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just in time for spring.
Make and share this Chicken Club Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice of toast.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 chicken slice on each of 6 toast slices.
- Cover with second toast slice, mayonnaise side up.
- Top with lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 2 slices bacon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with third toast slice, mayonnaise side down; secure with wooden picks.
- To serve, cut diagonally into triangles.