#1 Baker's Note:
Just in time for spring.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice of toast.
- 2Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 chicken slice on each of 6 toast slices.
- 3Cover with second toast slice, mayonnaise side up.
- 4Top with lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 2 slices bacon.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6Cover with third toast slice, mayonnaise side down; secure with wooden picks.
- 7To serve, cut diagonally into triangles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Club Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.5
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 1107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: