- 3 slices bread, cut in 3/8 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1⁄4 lb chicken breast, cooked, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- toast bread on one side.
- remove crusts
- cut slices diagonally to make triangles
- on untoasted side smear mayo.
- on 2 bottom pieces place lettuce and tomato slices sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- cover with 2 more triangles
- lay on these thin slices of chicken then crisp bacon.
- cover with triangles of bread toasted side up.
- it says to serve with garnishes of radish roses watercress and olives.