Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
very old newspaper clipping 1925 i think you could use rotisserie chicken here
Make and share this Chicken Club Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- toast bread on one side.
- remove crusts
- cut slices diagonally to make triangles
- on untoasted side smear mayo.
- on 2 bottom pieces place lettuce and tomato slices sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- cover with 2 more triangles
- lay on these thin slices of chicken then crisp bacon.
- cover with triangles of bread toasted side up.
- it says to serve with garnishes of radish roses watercress and olives.