Dienia B.'s Note:
very old newspaper clipping 1925 i think you could use rotisserie chicken here
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1toast bread on one side.
- 2remove crusts
- 3cut slices diagonally to make triangles
- 4on untoasted side smear mayo.
- 5on 2 bottom pieces place lettuce and tomato slices sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6cover with 2 more triangles
- 7lay on these thin slices of chicken then crisp bacon.
- 8cover with triangles of bread toasted side up.
- 9it says to serve with garnishes of radish roses watercress and olives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.2
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 764.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g