Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pampered Chef Ring pastry
Make and share this Chicken Club Ring recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, coarsely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisply, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles slightly overlapping, in a circle on a pizza pan, wide ends in and 4 inches from the edge of the pan. (Points will extend off the edge of the pan).
- Roll wide ends of dough towards center to create a 5 inch opening.
- Combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsely and garlic. Mix well.
- Scoop filling evenly over dough in a circle.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring.
- Brush with egg white.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.