Make this great burger for all the family. Adapted from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes and www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the chicken in the teriyaki marinade in a shallow bowl for 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat a clean barbecue to medium grilling heat.
- 3Brown the faces of each bun in a frying pan on the stove.
- 4Keep the pan hot.
- 5Cook the bacon in the pan until crisp, then set aside.
- 6Grill the chicken breasts 5 to 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- 7Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the face of each bun, top and bottom.
- 8Divide the sprouts into 4 portions and mound on each bottom bun.
- 9On the sprouts, stack a lettuce leaf, then a slice of tomato.
- 10Place one chicken breast half on each of the sandwiches, atop the tomato.
- 11Next, stack a slice of Swiss cheese on the chicken, and then the 2 pieces of bacon, crossed over each other.
- 12Top off the sandwich with the top bun.
- 13Microwave for 15 seconds on high or place under grill untill melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Club - Copycat Carl Jrs by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 3404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 44.1 g