Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make this great burger for all the family. Adapted from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes and www.TopSecretRecipes.com
- Marinate the chicken in the teriyaki marinade in a shallow bowl for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a clean barbecue to medium grilling heat.
- Brown the faces of each bun in a frying pan on the stove.
- Keep the pan hot.
- Cook the bacon in the pan until crisp, then set aside.
- Grill the chicken breasts 5 to 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the face of each bun, top and bottom.
- Divide the sprouts into 4 portions and mound on each bottom bun.
- On the sprouts, stack a lettuce leaf, then a slice of tomato.
- Place one chicken breast half on each of the sandwiches, atop the tomato.
- Next, stack a slice of Swiss cheese on the chicken, and then the 2 pieces of bacon, crossed over each other.
- Top off the sandwich with the top bun.
- Microwave for 15 seconds on high or place under grill untill melted.