Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A few tubes of low-fat crescent rolls make this impressive recipe a snap. Serve with a mustard-flavored mayonnaise and wow! Taken from Light & Tasty magazine.
- 118.29 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml parsley, minced
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml onions, finely chopped
- 414.03 ml chicken breasts (cooked and cubed in 1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat swiss cheese, divided (shredded)
- 2 (453.59 g) package refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 473.18 ml lettuce, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsely, mustard and onion.
- Stir in the chicke, bacon and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange on an ungreased 12-in round pizza pan, forming a ring with the pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Chop half of a tomato; set aside.
- slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato.