A few tubes of low-fat crescent rolls make this impressive recipe a snap. Serve with a mustard-flavored mayonnaise and wow! Taken from Light & Tasty magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml parsley, minced
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml onions, finely chopped
- 414.03 ml chicken breasts (cooked and cubed in 1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat swiss cheese, divided (shredded)
- 2 (453.59 g) package refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 473.18 ml lettuce, shredded
- 1In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsely, mustard and onion.
- 2Stir in the chicke, bacon and 1/4 cup cheese.
- 3Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles.
- 4Arrange on an ungreased 12-in round pizza pan, forming a ring with the pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- 5Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- 6Chop half of a tomato; set aside.
- 7slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese, let stand for 5 minutes.
- 10Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Club Brunch Ring (Lower Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls