1/4 Photos of Chicken Club Brunch Ring
A tasty Pampered Chef recipe using a 13 or 15-inch round baking stone. (Fall/Winter 1997 Season's Best Recipe Collection The Pampered Chef)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained and flaked
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 -2 large plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- 3Snip parsley.
- 4Chop onion.
- 5Add parsley and onion to mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
- 6In a 2 quart bowl, flake chicken with a fork.
- 7Chop bacon.
- 8Add bacon, 3/4 cup swiss cheese, and 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
- 9Unroll crescent dough, separate into 16 triangles.
- 10Arrange triangles in a circle on a 13-inch baking stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside (there should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of the stone).
- 11Scoop the chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle.
- 12Bring outside points of triangle up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center or ring (filling will not be completely covered).
- 13Slice tomatoes, cut slices in half.
- 14Place 1 tomato half over filling between openings of ring.
- 15Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 16Remove from oven, immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup swiss cheese.
- 17Using a v-shaped cutter, cut around bell pepper.
- 18Separate halves; remove membrane and seeds.
- 19Fill with remaining mayonnaise mixture; place in center of ring.
- 20Arrange lettuce around the pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Club Brunch Ring
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: