Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Presented By: Xander Carey, The Food Dude
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium white onion
- 10 ounces chicken
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 -6 flat bread or 4 -6 crepes or 4 -6 tortillas (rollable breads)
- Spray a pan with oil, bring to high heat.
- Slice all items and saute.
- Add salt& pepper to taste.
- After sauteing, roll up ingredients in your bread.
- Place on a pan and bake in 375 oven till lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, trim edges, then cut on an angle.
- Stand these on end, with points up, for a great presentaion.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- If desired, make a sauce with 2 T.
- flour, 2 T.
- Combine and cook, stirring constantly, till lightly brown.
- Add one can chicken broth, 1/4 can at a time, blending completely each time.
- Use to top the chicken cicelia or pour some on the plate, then place rolls on top of sauce.