My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
- 2Cover, reduce heat and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 3Remove chicken from broth, reserving 3 cups broth in Dutch oven.
- 4Remove the meat from the bones and cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
- 5Add potatoes and carrots to broth; bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Add chicken, corn, diced tomatoes, pepper, and optional tarragon (if desired); cover and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g