Recipe by A Pinch of This ...
I went in search of ways to use my electric skillet and found this somewhere on the internet.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 14.79 ml cooking oil
- 453.59 g can bean sprouts, undrained
- 226.79 g can mushrooms, undrained
- 2 (453.59 g) can sliced water chestnuts, undrained
- 473.18 ml sliced celery
- 236.59 ml sliced onion
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in electric skillet at 350.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Add remaining ingredients except soy sauce and cornstarch.
- Turn heat control down until light goes out.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce and cornstarch.
- Stir into chow mein to thicken.
- Serve over cooked rice with chow mein noodles.