1/3 Photos of Chicken Chow Mein for an Electric Skillet
A Pinch of This ...'s Note:
I went in search of ways to use my electric skillet and found this somewhere on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in electric skillet at 350.
- 2Add chicken and brown.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except soy sauce and cornstarch.
- 4Turn heat control down until light goes out.
- 5Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- 6Mix soy sauce and cornstarch.
- 7Stir into chow mein to thicken.
- 8Serve over cooked rice with chow mein noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chow Mein for an Electric Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1491.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 39.6 g