Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This simple casserole version of chicken chow mein makes great use of leftover chicken or turkey and is easy on the budget and your time. I don't measure or weigh the amount of chicken I use but the original recipe calls for 3 pounds so I've left the recipe that way. I just use whatever I have left over, or I'll stew a few chicken breasts or pieces if I'm starting from scratch. If you've got 2-3 cups of chicken you'll be in good shape. For a little extra kick add some red pepper flakes. You can easily cut this recipe in half for a smaller family.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bottom of 9x13 casserole dish, put a layer of chow mein noodles followed by chicken and vegetables. Top with remaining noodles.
- Mix soup with 1 can of water. Spoon soup mixture over vegetables.
- Drizzle soy sauce over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
This was a great tasting casserole and very easy to make! Thanks Croft Girl!