Recipe by ciao
This cooks up very quickly, so get your prep work done first, then start cooking! Easy but delicious, from start to finish in under 30 minutes.
Top Review by Skadoodler
My husband and I were having a bet to see who could make the best meal using the least amount of money and I won using this recipe. I chose this recipe because I had almost all the ingredients already in the house. And it came out awesome. My husband especially said it tasted so fresh. I omitted the ham and added chopped onion when cooking the chicken.We both loved it a lot and will be making it again!
- 12 ounces chinese noodles (I use the fresh ones found in the produce department)
- 8 ounces boneless chicken breasts, sliced thinly (freezing for about 20 minutes make this task easier)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 ounces snow peas, trimmed
- 2 ounces ham, finely sliced
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- *You'llwant to get your prep work done first, because this will cook up very quickly.
- *Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Rinse under cold water, and set aside.
- After you slice the chicken, place it in a bowl with 2 tsp of soy sauce, the rice vinegar and sesame oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Heat half the olive oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat.
- When the oil is nice and hot, add the chicken mixture.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes, then transfer the chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Wipe the pan out and heat the remaining olive oil.
- Stir in the garlic, snow peas, and ham.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the drained noodles to the pan, and continue to stir fry till the noodles are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining soy, the oyster sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You may find you don't need salt.
- Add the chicken and any juices back to the pan, then add the green onions.
- Give a final stir and serve immediately.