1/1 Photo of Chicken Chow Mein
Sierra Silver's Note:
This is an amazing fix for Chinese. Chicken, vegetables, and noodles in a delicious garlicy sauce. (Flavored with the delicious All-Purpose stir-fry sauce!) Feel free to add some mushrooms or broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 4 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups stir-fry sauce
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions, for minimum time.
- 2Heat oil in large wok over high heat.
- 3Add chicken; stir-fry until no pink is visible, roughly four minutes. remove with slotted spoon.
- 4Add garlic, ginger, onion, scallions, carrots, and celery; stir-fry until softened, roughly five minutes.
- 5Add cabbage; stir-fry on to two minutes, or just until wilting begins.
- 6Add back chicken, water chestnuts, noodles, and sauce; stir-fry until heated through.
- 7*Note: I used All-purpose Stir-Fry Sauce(Number 87748) for this.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 1026.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: