Recipe by Lene
For this quick noodle dish, shredded cooked chicken is stir fried with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and chilli sauce and tossed through crunchy vegetables and tasty noodles - perfect for a quick supper. Why not try making this with different kinds of noodles such as udon or rice noodles?
Top Review by Carla R
I liked it. I did not have the sweet chili sauce; maybe that makes all the difference...I used oyster sauce instead...felt like it needed something else and for the noodles to have a little more sauce on them...again, maybe that's where the chili sauce comes it. But I love the ginger and my one son and I ate it all up.
- 175 g noodles
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cm piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 175 g bean sprouts
- 175 g snow peas, halved lengthways
- 225 g lean cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok, and stir fry the onion over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until beginning to brown. Add the garlic, ginger, bean sprouts and mangetout and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Drain the noodles well and add to the wok, with the chicken and soy sauce; cook for 2 minutes until piping hot. Stir in the sweet chili sauce and serve immediately.