Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like this recipe as it's quick and easy, as I use left-over chicken. It came from my Hawaiian days in 1982.
- 1⁄2 lb string bean
- 1 lb cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped white cabbage
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons oil or 2 teaspoons butter
- Cut beans in 1/2 inch pieces and cook till tender.
- Heat wok containing oil or butter.
- Add ingredients and cook slowly 5 minutes.