Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Closest thing to restaurant style chop suey I have made. Even my picky eater husband likes this one!
- 1 (8 ounce) package bean sprouts
- 1 -2 chicken breast, depending on preference
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 cup jasmine rice
- Boil sprouts until translucent; drain.
- Boil chicken until tender, and broth is down to 1 cup.
- Chop chicken into cubes and save broth.
- Add bouillon cubes to broth.
- Thicken with cornstarch.
- Fork stir eggs and add to broth.
- Add soy sauce.
- Mix broth with sprouts and chicken.
- Serve over rice.