1/2 Photos of Chicken Chipotle Burrito Bowls
We thought this recipe was awesome!Tons of flavor. Add your chipotles to taste. We like it spicy, so I add more. I also added way more cumin. Instead of topping it with plain sour cream, I topped it with Patriot Chipotle Ranch Dip That went wonderful with it! The recipe doubles very nice. Makes great wraps with leftovers. Before adding your bean mixture, taste to see if it needs salted. I added salt to mine. You may need more rice than the recipe calls for. Source - Chefmeow
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cubed
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes (I used diced mexican tomatoes.)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 corn tortillas (cut or torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese or monterey jack pepper cheese
- fresh cilantro
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a rectangular glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Arrange chicken in an even layer in baking dish.
- 4In a bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, chipotle chili peppers, cumin, cilantro and garlic then pour mixture evenly over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle with tortilla pieces then bake for 30 minutes.
- 6To serve divide rice evenly among four serving bowls and top with chicken mixture.
- 7Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chipotle Burrito Bowls
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 146.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo