Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- cooked rice, to serve
- Combine sesame seeds, ginger, sugar and soy sauce.
- Grill chicken over medium coals, or broil 6 inches from heat source, until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Baste with soy mixture frequently.
- Garnish with green onions and serve over rice.
My "Boyz" loved this! I think I might try it covered, rather than broiled, to make it a little more saucy, but had a very good flavor! Thanks so much!
Though I haven't tried this specific recipe, I've been making something similiar for a few years now and love it! My sauce has a bit more soy sauce, lot of minced garlic, and a smidge of hoisin thrown in, but otherwise everything's the same. It's a versatile, easy dish that makes any night take out night!