Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
easy and good.
Make and share this Chicken Chimichangas recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- mix salsa, soup, spices, chicken, cheese, and onion.
- place about 1/2 cup mixture in center of each tortilla. Fold up opposite sides over filling. Roll up from bottom & place seam-side down on a baking sheet. Brush tops with melted margarine.
- Bake for 25 minutes.