- 1 (10 ounce) can canned chicken (white meat)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (or 1 can of tomatoes)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn (or use frozen corn)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken, onion, garlic, and green pepper in cooking spray.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat on stove until warm throughout.
- (You can also cook this in the crockpot on low all day or high for a few hours--no need to saute veggies for the crockpot version.)
- If desired, top stew with shredded cheese, sour cream, avocados, and crushed up tortilla chips. My kids love to eat this as a dip for their chips. I serve it with the baked version of tortilla chips.