1/1 Photo of Chicken Chili Burgers
This is a recipe I got from Ladies Home Journal. The original recipe calls for chicken cutlets, but I used ground chicken to make it easier. If using ground chicken, just omit the first two steps in the directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using chicken cutlets, rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Cut into 2-inch pieces and pulse in a food processor until coarsely ground; transfer to a bowl.
- 3If using ground chicken, break apart into bowl.
- 4Now the recipe is the same for both the chicken cutlets and ground chicken.
- 5Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 6With hands, mix in bell pepper, cilantro and chili sauce until just combined; do not overmix.
- 7Form into 8 one-half inch thick patties.
- 8Preheat grill.
- 9Lightly oil rack.
- 10Grill burgers on rack over moderate heat 5 minutes.
- 11Flip burgers and top each with 1 slice cheese; continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
- 12Meanwhile, grill buns, cut sides down, until golden brown, about 1 minute.
- 13Arrange burgers in buns with onion and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chili Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 601.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 35.7 g