Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy low calorie chicken Chilli
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coat a large pot with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir chicken, bell peppers and onion until chicken is brown and peppers are just tender.
- Stir in corn, beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
- Season with chili powder, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne and cumin.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.